All New 2019 Acura RDX
12 Reasons You’ll Love the 2019 RDX
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive Is Back and Better Than Ever • The RDX now comes with the newest version of Acura’s class-leading all-wheel-drive system. • Acura SH-AWD® is the most advanced and capable torque-vectoring all-wheel-drive system in the segment. • It maximizes acceleration performance by transferring power to the ground through all four wheels. • Compared to the 2018 RDX, it delivers a 150% increase in maximum torque capacity.
- True Touchpad Interface: Precise Positioning • Acura rethought the best way for drivers to interact with a touchscreen and came up with a smart solution. • The 10.2-inch HD display is perfectly positioned right in the driver’s line of sight, but the touchpad is located at the drivers’ fingertips. • Absolute positioning helps make the interface easy and intuitive. Every position on the touchpad corresponds directly to one of the choices on the screen, so it’s very easy to use.
- The RDX Is a Great Listener • The new natural-language voice recognition system is intuitive, like the voice assistant on your smartphone (such as Siri® or Google Assistant). • No need to memorize a set of commands. Just say, “Where’s the nearest Thai restaurant,” or “Play 88.5 FM.”
- Customizable Comfort • The completely redesigned front sport seats are sculpted to position your body in perfect comfort. Available 16-way power-adjustable seats include thigh extension support and side bolsters. • They’re covered in soft, durable full-grain Napa leather; both driver and passenger seats are heated, with available ventilation.
- You Can See More Stars • Every 2019 RDX model is equipped with a new ultra-wide panoramic sliding moonroof, the largest in its class, which contributes to an open, airy feeling in the cabin.
- Yes, That’s Real Wood • The RDX uses high-grade materials that few competitors can match – if it looks like wood, it’s wood, if it looks like metal, it’s metal. • The cabin features a thoughtfully curated selection of fine materials that please the eye and the hand: Napa leather, brushed aluminum and open-pore Olive Ash wood.
- It Turns Heads • The RDX has been redesigned with bold, dramatic lines and an athletic stance – low, wide and sleek. • Its sculpted body is eye-catching at every angle, from the diamond pentagon grille to the unique “dragon tail” LED taillight design.
- The Sound Surrounds You • The 16-channel, 710-watt Acura ELS® Studio 3D system was developed and tuned by GRAMMY-winning music producer, Elliot Scheiner. • Most audio systems balance sound front-to-back and side-to-side. The RDX uses four ultra-thin, ceiling-mounted speakers to add a top-to-bottom component for a true three-dimensional listening experience.
- Plenty of Room for You and Your Friends • The new RDX has class-leading cabin space, rear legroom, and rear cargo space. • Five passengers fit easily and the flat floor makes sliding into the rear seat no problem. Your friends will be very comfortable – and will always want you to drive.
- It Adapts to You with the Twist of a Dial • The RDX personalizes your driving experience and lets you switch between four driving modes – Sport, Sport+, Comfort and Snow – with the simple twist of a dial. • At Acura, performance comes first, so the standard mode is Sport, delivering balanced sporty performance for everyday driving.
- Off-the-Line Power • The newly designed 16-valve DOHC direct-injected engine delivers 40% more low-end torque, giving you a more responsive start off the line.
- Class-Leading Storage • Bonus under-floor storage in the rear cargo area and a side bin for upright beverages means the RDX has a place for everything you need to have close at hand, or securely stored out of view.